Proficient Drying Water Damage Services Near You

Professional Drying And Restoration Company In South Florida

Full Service Pros is a name you can trust when you need drying water damage services, cleanup, and restoration near you. We know that even a tiny amount of water can significantly damage your home. When you have a water damage emergency, call us. Our professionals are always nearby around the clock to help you.
In most cases, 97 percent of water can instantly be removed from a room or building. However, the remaining 3 percent takes much longer time than needed. Mold and mildew can grow in a humid environment in as little as 48 to 72 hours, causing new problems. This problem needs to be addressed as soon as possible.
Providing reliable services all over South Florida, we are known for our unique techniques and modern tools that deliver results. We will take all the necessary steps to return your building to dry and humidity-free without compromising the integrity of your property.
Professional Drying And Restoration Company

Need Water Damaged Roof Repair Services?
Connect with Us Now!

Our Advanced Equipment For Water Drying Services

Full Service Pros invests in modern and state-of-the-art equipment to provide maximum dryness in your property after massive water damage. We understand the repercussions of wet surfaces for a longer time, as they can cause severe health risks for your residents and ruin the foundation of your property simultaneously. Keeping this in mind, we use TES (Thermal Energy System) dryers that effectively dry out the surfaces, including water vapors and condensation.

Using TES dryers, our Water Damage Restoration Services can do wonders, including drying:

Call Full Service Pros immediately if you suspect water damage or face the consequences in your house. Our commercial and home restoration services serve round the clock to help you live in a dry, healthy environment.
Water Drying Services

Our Peculiar Process After Water Damage

We will not leave your side until we deliver a completely dry property. We follow a series of procedures that ensure your building is parched and entirely out of microbes and microorganisms, making it healthier for human life. Here is a sneak peek at how we work
Water Damage Services

Dont Wait Until It's too Late!

After water damage, drying out the property is a real headache. You need efficient drying water damage services expertise who will return your building completely dry. Water damage can be fatal if you dont act fast!

Full Service Pros is a well-known name that has provided reliable drying and restoration services in South Florida for the last decade. You can partner with us for commercial or residential water damage and restoration needs. Our home restoration services are top-notch and help you restart your normal life as soon as possible. To book your inspection, visit our website now!

drying water damage services

Services Provided by Full-Service Pros

Full Service Pro is here whenever you need water damage restoration, cleanup,...

We have expertise in running a detailed inspection and testing to find...

Full Service Pros offers durable Mold Removal Services that make sure your...

Mold and mildew are the biggest foes of property aesthetics and integrity....

Full Service Pros specialized bio hazard clean-up services thoroughly eliminate all potentially...

South Florida is a perfect place to live due to its amazing...

Call Your Trusted Restorations Services Now!

Bio Hazards can be fatal if not appropriately addressed. Bio hazard cleanup services include removing, cleaning, and disinfection of blood, bodily fluids, tissues, and other harmful substances in affected areas after a death, accident, or contagious disease outbreak. You need the help of an efficient team with proper training, equipment, certification, and licensing.

Full Service Pros is a trustworthy company that has been offering reliable cleanup and restoration services for over a decade. They offer commercial and home restoration services, ensuring you live in a clean, healthy environment with your loved ones. Visit us now and fight the consequences of bio hazards with practical solutions and insightful actions.